Ordering, Shipping, Returns, Exchanges and Warranty
Order Processing and Fulfillment Lead Times
- TPS (full name is Thepapstore) endeavors to ship all orders the same day the order is received. Typically orders that are placed and cleared prior to 1:00pm CST will ship the same day. If you need your order expedited, please call us at (903) 787-7533 so that we can do everything possible to accommodate your needs.
- TPS fulfills orders Monday through Friday. We do not fulfill orders on Saturday or Sunday and some designated national holidays (see below). If you need your order expedited, please call us so that we can do everything possible to accommodate your needs.
- TPS does not process or fulfill orders on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving
- Memorial Day
- Christmas eve and Christmas Day
- TPS sells and ships products to end-user customers only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
- TPS ships via UPS, Federal Express, USPS, DHL and same day courier services. TPS chooses the third party shipping provider based on multiple factors.
- TPS customers are encouraged to use our tracking tools that you will receive in your order fulfillment email to track shipments and control shipping options.
Shipping Destinations: P.O. Box, Military Addresses, US Territories, Canada and International
- Please note that we reserve the right NOT to ship to post office boxes and will contact you if an alternative shipping address is required. Shipping is available to U.S. military addresses (APO, DPO, and FPO) only through the United States Postal Service (USPS). If you require shipping to one of these types of addresses the shipping duration may be impacted.
- TPS ships orders anywhere in the United States including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and Guam. TPS also ships to Canada. For other international destinations please contact TPS directly and we will try to accommodate you. Some products TPS sells have shipping restrictions related to Durable Medical Equipment regulations and/or licensing requirements. In addition, some product manufacturers restrict our sales outside of the United States.
- All international orders are handled on a case by case basis. International orders with the exception of Canada must be placed directly with a TPS specialist by calling (903) 787-7533 or, if calling from outside of the United States, at +1-(903) 787-7533.
- Canada orders generally will arrive in 5 - 7 business days. TPS charges a flat shipping rate of $40 for all orders shipped to Canada. TPS will indicate that your order contains medical supplies, however, we have no control over the treatment of your order by Canadian customs as it relates to any duties or fees that may be required for your order to be released to you. TPS is not responsible for any import duties or delays imposed by Canadian authorities. Some product manufacturers restrict TPS from selling outside of the United States.
TPS Shipping Charges and Speed of Delivery
Free Standard Shipping
TPS offers free standard shipping on orders over $250, anywhere in the United States including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and Guam on all orders regardless of the amount of your order. Orders shipped via standard shipping typically will arrive to you within 4-7 business days from the date in which the order leaves our facility.
2-Day Expedited Shipping
TPS charges are very attractive for 2-Day Expedited Shipping anywhere in the United States including Hawaii. Orders shipped on Thursday will arrive the following Monday and orders shipped on Friday will arrive on the following Tuesday. If you place your order on Friday and need it on Monday please select the "Priority Next Weekday Shipping” option and if you place your order on Friday and need it by Saturday please select the "Saturday Shipping" option.
Priority Next Weekday Day Shipping
TPS charges are very attractive for Priority Next Weekday Shipping anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Guam. If you place your order on Friday and need it by Saturday please select the "Saturday Shipping" option.
TPS charges are very attractive for Saturday Shipping anywhere in the United States including Hawaii. Order must be placed by 3:00 PM Pacific Friday and will arrive the next day (Saturday). Only use this option if you are placing an order on Friday and you need to receive your order the next day (Saturday). To ensure your order ships with this expedited service, please consider communicating with us so we can ensure your order arrives as you expect.
Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Guam
Puerto Rico — Overnight option is available however Saturday delivery is not available.
US Virgin Islands — 3-4 day shipping is the only available option via UPS and DHL.
Guam — 3-4 day shipping is the only available option via UPS and DHL.
Canada Flat Rate Shipping
TPS charges are very attractive for all orders shipped to Canada. Orders are delivered typically within 5 - 7 business days from the date of fulfillment. TPS is not responsible for any import duties or delays imposed by Canadian authorities. If you require expedited shipping to Canada, please contact us directly to place your order. Additional shipping charges will apply.
Shipping charges for destinations outside of the United States including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, Guam and Canada are calculated and collected on a case by case basis. TPS is not responsible for any import duties or delays imposed by international authorities.
After Placing Your TPS Order
- After placing your order with TPS we will review your order and in some cases may need to contact you for additional information. For this reason, please provide us with the most reliable contact information so that your order is not delayed.
- In some rare cases TPS may not be able to fulfill your entire order due to an item being out of stock. Our policy is to complete as much of your order as possible and fulfill the remaining items as soon as they become available. TPS will cover all shipping costs for items that must be shipped after your initial order.
- TPS may, based on its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. TPS may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your online or phone order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify TPS acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. TPS reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If TPS cancels an order after you have already been billed, TPS will promptly refund the billed amount.
Tracking and Receiving Your TPS Order
- When trying to determine what day you will receive your order, please consider excluding weekend days (unless you have paid for Saturday delivery) and holidays in your calculation. Please call, email or live chat with us for the most precise shipping status. In most cases you will receive an email after your order is fulfilled with a tracking number.
- TPS requires a signature on high value orders (typically orders which exceed $250) and always on orders that contain CPAP devices. You should assume that you will need to provide a signature at the time of delivery unless other arrangements are made with us.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us containing all the details of your purchase. We may also be in touch if we need further information in order to process your order. Once your order is approved TPS will immediately complete the fulfillment process. Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email from us that will contain your shipping tracking information and other relevant information. When you checkout we suggest that you create a personal TPS account so you can refer back to your TPS order(s) as well as tracking information. In most cases your entire order will be combined and shipped at the same time. If any items in your order are unable to be shipped, we will fulfill as much of your order as possible and ship the unfulfilled items as soon as they become available.
- Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond TPS’s control once it leaves our facilities, TPS cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery. Because TPS takes care of the dispatch of the products you purchase on lofta.com, the risk of loss of, or damage to product(s) shall pass to you when you, or a person designated by you, acquires physical possession of the product(s). Title in the product(s) shall pass to you when the product(s) is picked up by the carrier from our fulfillment facility. At this point, you will receive a Shipment Notification Email. If there are any issues with delivery, please contact TPS so that we may assist in resolving the matter.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the status of your order please call TPS at 903-787-7533, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing and Cancelling Your TPS Order
TPS moves as quickly as possible to process and ship all orders. If you need to make a correction to an order that you have placed or need to cancel an order prior to fulfillment, please call us immediately at 903-787-7533, email us at email@example.com. If an order has already been fulfilled then you will need to follow our standard return and exchange policies outlined herein to correct or return your purchase.
Lost, Stolen, Undelivered TPS Shipments
TPS endeavors to move quickly to resolve any issue relating to lost, stolen and undelivered packages. These issues are all handled on a case by case basis with the goal of making sure you receive your order as expeditiously as possible.
Prescription Requirements for TPS Orders
- If the order you place with TPS includes any item which by law requires a prescription prior to being dispensed we will email you immediately requesting a copy of your prescription so that we can release your order without delay. Prescriptions may be uploaded, emailed, faxed or mailed to us. TPS Client Advocates are standing by to contact your health care provider or current supplier to obtain a copy of your prescription should you require this complimentary assistance.
- If you are an existing customer and have previously provided us with your prescription, in most cases we will not require that you provide your prescription to us again.
- The TPS Rx program is available to facilitate the process of obtaining a prescription refill if your existing prescription is expired or not accessible. Typically we can have your refill prescription within 24-hours.
- If you have never had a prescription, the TPS Complete Path and TPS At-home Sleep Testing are excellent programs to assist you in a quick and credible diagnostic journey in under a week - all from home.
- We do accept international prescriptions, however, if it is not written in the English language, TPS may require that it be translated prior to shipping your order.
TPS Return, Refund and Exchange Policies
Thank you for choosing TPS for your sleep wellness needs. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction and will do everything possible to exceed your expectations. At TPS we work hard to carefully select the products we sell so that you will be happy with your purchase. With that said we want to ensure that you have the opportunity to evaluate, use and trial the products that you purchase from us and decide for yourself. Of course, as with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to the transactions that you make at TPS.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully so that you understand them. If you have any questions we are here to help, just call us at 800-698-8000, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TPS Satisfaction Guarantee
TPS wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Please note that a select number of products we sell are not covered under this policy, which means those products cannot be returned unless they are brand new, packaged as received, unopened and unused (see below).
- TPS will accept a return of any eligible product within 30 days of the documented delivery date. All refunds are issued in the form of a TPS store credit which does not expire and can be used towards future TPS purchases.
- The products that are eligible for a refund will be marked as such in the store. The products that are not eligible for a refund will not bear any marks relating of eligibility for refund.
- Please note ALL refunds issued under the TPS Satisfaction Guarantee Program will be issued in the form of a TPS STORE CREDIT ONLY. No refunds back to the original payment source will be allowed unless the original form of payment was a TPS Gift Card. Your TPS store credit does not expire and can be used over multiple orders. Any refunds related to subsequent returns of products purchased with the TPS store credit will result in a new TPS store credit.
- While TPS offers free shipping of products on orders over $250, we DO NOT cover the cost for shipping charges associated with returns made under the TPS Satisfaction Guarantee.
- The 30 day period commences on the date in which the third party shipping company (UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, courier, etc.) documents that your order (the package) custody has transferred from them to you. Keep in mind that there are a number of scenarios in which custody can deemed to have occurred even though you do not physically have your shipment (examples may be: someone signs for your delivery on your behalf, package was delivered to you while you were traveling, package was delivered to a third party or access location pending your pick up, etc.). Once the third party shipper records the delivery as successful, whether you physically have the shipment or not, it will be deemed to be the date on which your 60-night period commences. To the extent that there is a disagreement as to the date at which the 30 day period commenced, TPS will have sole and unilateral discretion to make such a determination. If you are unsure as to the date at which your 60-night period commenced or the deadline for a return, please contact us at (903) 787-7533 or via email at email@example.com.
- If you wish to return an eligible product under the 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization/(RMA) from us. The return must be received by TPS within 30 days of the date at which your 30 day period commenced (as defined above). To the extent that your return is received after the 30 day period, your return will be denied. Should a return be denied, TPS will notify you and ship the denied item(s) back to you. While we have a very generous return policy, we are very strict about the 30 day time period policy.
- If you wish to return an eligible product under the 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee the product being returned must be in its original packaging with all documentation, manuals, parts, components, supplies, etc. TPS unfortunately cannot accept any returns that are not complete including original packaging. Should a return be denied TPS, we will notify you and ship the denied item(s) back to you.
- If you wish to return an eligible product under the 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee the product being returned must be fully functional, in good working condition and must not have signs of misuse, abuse, damage, water intrusion, or neglect. Normal wear and tear over a 30 day period should be minimal. TPS reserves the right to inspect all returned items and unilaterally make a determination as to if an item is eligible for return based on condition. Should a return be denied, TPS will notify you and ship the denied item(s) back to you.
- To maintain the spirit of this program, the TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee cannot be used by the same customer more than once on the same product. No exceptions.
- In some instances TPS may disqualify a product from the TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee. In such cases, this will be indicated on the product page and in these terms and conditions.
- The TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee should not be used to satisfy a temporary need for a product with the intention of returning the product after the temporary need is satisfied. Thank you in advance for helping us maintain the availability of this program.
- The TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee is only eligible for orders shipped within the United States including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and Guam and Canada. Orders shipped internationally to other countries are not eligible for return, as these sales are considered final.
Products NOT Eligible for the 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee
There are products that are not eligible for return under the TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee. Returned products must be brand new, unopened, and unused and have never been removed from the original packaging. To the extent that there is any indication the product has been opened, used or removed from the original packaging, the item will unfortunately not be eligible for return. TPS maintains sole discretion regarding the acceptance of an item(s) for return. Should a return be denied, TPS will notify you and ship the denied item(s) back to you.
These products are NOT eligible for return, exchange or refund under the TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Blankets of any kind
- Pillows of any kind
- Eye masks/covers
- OstrichPillow products
- Pulse oximeters
- Blood pressure monitors
- Solar panels
- CPAP cleaning products, fluids and wipes
- CPAP filters
- CPAP mask parts such as: cushions, headgear, and frames
- CPAP tubing, hoses, and connectors
- CPAP device accessories/supplies such as protective cases, mounts, humidification chambers, power supplies, etc.
Process for Managing Returns and Exchanges
The first step is to ensure that the product(s) you wish to return is/are eligible for return and that you can meet all of the criteria described above. While we have a very generous return policy, we do strictly enforce all of our policies.
Steps for a successful TPS return:
- Contact TPS at (903) 787-7533 and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Clearly write your RMA Number on the exterior of your return packaging and include any other documentation you may have inside the package.
- Package up your return and make sure that it is received by TPS within 30-days from the date at which your order was deemed to have been delivered to you. You are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Ship your return to: TPS Returns 3787 Paluxy Drive, Tyler, Texas 75701.
- You are responsible for purchasing (at your discretion) shipping insurance for all returns to protect against lost, stolen or damaged goods while in transit back to TPS. TPS may provide a shipping label to you as a courtesy, but this should not be construed as an acceptance of any liability on behalf of TPS for returns that may be lost, stolen or damaged. Shipping labels provided will not include insurance coverage of any kind. All returns should be sent to TPS with a signature required on delivery so that you have proof of our receipt. All refunds and credits issued by TPS will be based on actual product received by us and the conformity to our return policies mentioned herein. No refunds or credits will be issued for items not received by TPS and/or damaged, lost or stolen in transit.
- We promise to process all returns with 48-hours of receipt. TPS will issue a store credit only for returns unless your return meets the criteria as outlined herein for a refund (generally for products that are returned within 30-nights that have never been removed from the original packaging and can be sold again by TPS as new). If your return is eligible for return and a refund and a portion of your purchase was settled with a TPS Gift Card, your return refund will first be applied back to the TPS Gift Card and any remaining amount will be applied to the alternative payment method(s) you used. TPS does not refund back any shipping charges that you may have paid when you made your purchase. All returns under the TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee will be processed as a TPS store credit which will not expire and can be used for one or more purchases until fully depleted. If you make a purchase with a TPS store credit and subsequently return the item(s) purchased a new store credit will be issued.
- Returns and exchanges are only eligible for orders shipped within the United States including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and Guam and Canada. Orders shipped internationally to other countries are not eligible for return or exchange as these sales are considered final.
TPS Exchange Process
If you wish to exchange an item at TPS we require that you create a new purchase for the item(s) that you wish to exchange for and return the item(s) that you do not want to keep. Once we receive the returned items we will issue a refund or store credit (based on the policies described herein) to the original form of payment for those items as long as your return is consistent with our return guidelines as described herein. By managing exchanges through separate transactions we are able to better track and manage all aspects of your various transactions.
Shipping Costs for Returns and Exchanges
While TPS offers free shipping on orders over $250, we do not cover the cost of shipping associated with returns. However, if TPS makes an error in the processing of your order, which requires a return or exchange we will happily pay for all shipping related costs to ensure that you are completely satisfied. A TPS representative will manage the return process for you and send you a prepaid shipping label when appropriate.
Returns Received by TPS with Missing Items
All refunds and credits issued by TPS will be based on the actual product received by us and conformity to our return policies mentioned herein. No refunds or credits will be issued for items not received by TPS and/or damaged, lost or stolen in transit. TPS maintains the unilateral authority to make a final determination as to what item(s) were in fact returned to us and the condition of those item(s).
Refund Policy for TPS Returns
Returns under the TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee will be issued in the form of a TPS store credit only. If items returned under the TPS 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee were originally paid for through Affirm you will remain responsible for that debt obligation and no refunds will be issued to Affirm since your refund will be delivered to you in the form of a Loft store credit which may be used towards future TPS purchases. Returns of items eligible for a refund as described above will be handled as follows. TPS will always apply refunds back to your original payment sources. If a TPS Gift Card was utilized for a portion of your purchase, TPS will always apply the refund back to the TPS Gift Card first. To the extent that you settled your purchase with Affirm (our third party financing company) we will process your refund back through Affirm who will then promptly reconcile your transaction. If the refund processed back through Affirm does not fully cover your balance owed, your payment will remain the same and your term will be adjusted based on your new balance. Only principal may be refunded for purchases made through Affirm. Interest paid to Affirm cannot be refunded. Please refer to the Affirm Terms and Conditions for complete information.
TPS Warranty Claims
TPS stands behind every product we sell and is committed to ensuring the functioning of every product as its intended prescribed or described use. Should you have any issues with quality or workmanship of a product that you purchased from TPS, simply give us a call. Typically we will want to do some basic troubleshooting with you first. If we are unable to resolve your issue through troubleshooting we will, at our sole discretion, promptly exchange your product or facilitate the warranty claim on your behalf through the product’s manufacturer. Terms and conditions apply to warranty coverages.